Speech analytics solutions collect insights into the performance of contact centers and other operating areas within an enterprise. These solutions examine recorded interactions, which means they are ‘aware’ of what is happening in their call center and can often identify what needs to be done to solve the intricacies.
Call center managers can take advantage of speech analytics software to distinguish the following sorts of information:
Which agents are failing to comply with required regulations
Policies and procedures:
Which operating policies are increasing customer frustration and causing DSAT
The underlying causes for why clients and prospects are dissatisfied with your company and what can be done to fix the issues
Which clients are at risk of churn, and what can be done to retain them
Which competitors have introduced new offerings that are attracting the attention of your customers
Which new products and services do your customers want, or how do they want them delivered
Utilizing SPEECH ANALYTICS observations
It’s pretty simple to deduce fundamental verdicts from speech analytics. The method searches keywords/phrases and then runs the boolean queries to see what it catches.
Within a day or two of executing a speech analytics solution, managers often accumulate so much information that they are bewildered.
For this reason, MK-SmartSpeech advises that businesses start small by generating a list of their primary known issues that they want to address. Since recordings are obtained within the contact center through a preferred recording manager, many organizations begin by updating or optimizing their function and agent’s performance. This is an extraordinary approach, as it provides speech analytics analysts to study to practice the solution before tossing it out throughout the enterprise.
Here are some expected outcomes when speech analytics is used in a call center environment:
- The causes people call – the top reasons for why anyone calls your call center, and what you can do for them.
- If agents are doing a good job or require training – these findings can be striking, as they may differ from the established quality assurance process results.
- The specific types of coaching required by agents – the areas of opportunity that will most contribute to increasing customer satisfaction while advancing productivity
- Where training programs require to be updated – which topics are not being included well enough to qualify agents to handle calls
- Why agents put customers on hold or make a transfer – policies and procedures, system issues, training, etc. that have to be discussed with the department to decrease the number of times and span that customers put on hold
Several companies have begun to attach speech analytics findings to their analytical portfolio, while others share team findings with all supervisors to promote wholesome engagement. While there are some nations where ordinances prohibit findings from being shared broadly, the point is that it’s necessary to let the staff know why and how the speech analytics solution is being practiced and to remunerate agents, supervisors, and managers for handling the data to enhance the member experience and reduce operating expenses.
The actual play of speech analytics is that you don’t evermore understand what will be discovered; utilize this to your benefit, and reward practices and performance that benefit your organization and its bottom line. By starting small and implementing findings in the contact center, you’ll earn the honor of managers inside and outside of the business, which proffers an invaluable opportunity to increase the use of speech analytics in other operating areas. Once you illustrate how impactful speech analytics can be in the contact center, other managers will practice the solution for their departments.