We appreciate the trust you place in us when sharing your personal data. The security of that data is very important to us. In this document, we will explain how we collect, use and protect your personal data.
We will also explain what rights you have with regards to your personal data and how you can exercise those right
Who we are
MattsenKumar Services LLC is the parent company for a number of organizations and products, such as MattsenKumar Services Private Limited, SmartSpeech, and MK CyberServices Private Limited.
MattsenKumar Services LLC is the data controller for all the organizations within the group. This means that MattsenKumar Services LLC determines what data is collected by each organizations within the group, how this data is going to be used and how this data is protected.
Our registered office address is:
MattsenKumar Services LLC USA Address: 1350 Meridian Drive, Suite B, Woodburn, OR 97071
India Address: 34, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana 122016
Collection of personal data
- We collect personal data from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you have requested or that we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest.
- To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of products and/or services to fulfill a contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent. In these circumstances it may be your entity, rather than yourself, that has provided us with your personal data.
- To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure.
- To manage any communication between you and us.
The table in section 5 below provides more detail about the data that we collect for each of these purposes, the lawful basis for doing so, and the period for which we will retain each type of data.
MK is certified as compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013, which is globally recognised as the premier information security management system (ISMS) standard
We have what we believe are appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data. Risk assessment, including assessing risks to the rights and freedoms of data subjects, is at the heart of our ISMS. We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have certain rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email Privacy@mattsenkumar.com or use the information supplied in the Contact us section below. To process your request, we will ask you to provide two valid forms of identification for verification purposes. Your rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
you may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you free of charge. Once we have verified your identity and, if relevant, the authority of any third-party requestor, we will provide access to the personal data we hold about you as well as the following information:
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed
- The retention period or envisioned retention period for that personal data
- When personal data has been collected from a third party, the source of the personal data
- If there are exceptional circumstances that mean we can refuse to provide the information, we will explain them. If requests are frivolous or vexatious, we reserve the right to refuse them. If answering requests is likely to require additional time or occasions unreasonable expense (which you may have to meet), we will inform you.
- The right to rectification
When you believe we hold inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you, you may exercise your right to correct or complete this data. This may be used with the right to restrict processing to make sure that incorrect/incomplete information is not processed until it is corrected.
- The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’)
Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing personal data, you may request that we delete the personal data. This includes personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure erasure.
- The right to restrict processing
you may ask us to stop processing your personal data. We will still hold the data, but will not process it any further. This right is an alternative to the right to erasure. If one of the following conditions applies you may exercise the right to restrict processing:
- The accuracy of personal data is contested.
- Processing of personal data is unlawful.
- We no longer need the personal data for processing but the personal data is required for part of a legal process.
- The right to object has been exercised and processing is restricted pending a decision on the status of the processing.
- The right to data portability
you may request your set of personal data be transferred to another controller or processor, provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format. This right is only available if the original processing was on the basis of consent, the processing is by automated means and if the processing is based on the fulfillment of a contractual obligation.
- The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your data where
- Processing is based on legitimate interest;
- Processing is for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Processing is for the purposes of scientific or historical research; or
- Processing involves automated decision-making and profiling.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below. We do not use all cookies on all of our websites. For an overview of which cookies we use and where, see section 4.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
Our websites set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you have questions about how we process personal data, or would like to exercise your data subject rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.